-400 g Minced Meat
-1/2 cup Bread Powder
-1/2 packet of Hilmie’s Herby Spicy / Sweet Spicy BBQ Spice Powder (20g)
-1 packet Cheddar Cheese, diced
-2 Dutch Onions, cut into 2
-200 g Beef Breakfast Streaky Meat (in 2 packets)
COATING INGREDIENTS :
-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
-1 tablespoon of Cooking Oil
-1 teaspoon Hilmie’s Herby Spicy / Sweet Spicy BBQ Spice Powder
1. Mix together the meatball ingredients marked * (Minced Meat, Breadcrumbs, Hilmie’s BBQ Seasoning & Eggs) & set aside.
2. Split 2 Holland Onions and peel all layers of the onion.
3. Take some meat and flatten it. Place Cheese in the middle and make a round ball.
4. Cover/enclose the balls with a layer of onions.
5. Then roll in Steaky Beef. Stick a skewer so that the onion and beef bacon don’t open.
6. Mix together Mayonnaise, Hilmie’s BBQ Seasoning Powder & Oil and then rub it all over the Beef Bacon surface.
7. Bake at a temperature of 220’C for 20-25 minutes.
8. Take out the skewers & serve!
Easy, Fast and of course DELICIOUS.
Product Suggestion :