-spaghetti 1 packet
-5 finely chopped garlic cloves
-1/2 large Dutch onion, cut into small cubes
-2 tablespoons red hot spicy hilmies
-1 piece of chicken cube
1. Boil spaghetti and drain.
2. Heat the olive oil and saute the garlic with the hollandaise until golden and wilted.
3. Add the shrimp, then add the chicken cubes and Hilmies red hot spicy. Add a little water.
4. Add capsicum followed by spaghetti and tomatoes.
5. Season with enough salt. The chicken cubes are already salty so be careful with the amount of salt you add. Remove and sprinkle with parsley leaves while serving.
Product Suggestion :