-4 tablespoons of Panko / Breadcrumbs
-1 tablespoon Hilmie’s Dried Parsley
-Chicken & Core:
-2 pieces of chicken breast (500-600g)
-4 pieces of Chicken Slice / Chicken Loaf (2 for a piece of chicken breast)
-2 pieces of Cheese Slice + 2 pieces of Mozzarella Slice (1 piece of each type of cheese for a piece of chicken breast)
Seasoning / Glue
-2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
-2 teaspoons of Hilmie’s BBQ Seasoning
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Mix Crust ingredients & Seasoning / Glue ingredients in different containers. Set aside.
3. Roll the Cheese Slice & Mozzarella Slice in the Chicken Slice so that the Cheese melts well.
4. Cut 2 Chicken Breasts from the sides. Don’t break up!
5. Insert the Chicken Slice & Cheese roll in the chicken and seal the chicken with a skewer.
6. Spread Seasoning / Glue evenly on all surfaces of the chicken.
7. Sprinkle enough crust material on top and press a little to make it stick
8. Bake in the oven at a temperature of 200C for 20 minutes (Pre-heat for 10 minutes if not yet)
9. Remove the skewers & serve!
Product Suggestion :